Lemon and elderflower curd
- 175 ml lemon juice
- 75 ml elderflower cordial
- 125 ml water
- 250 g caster sugar
- 65 g cornflour
- 150 ml soy cream
- 20 g vegan butter
- 1 pinch salt
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, cordial, water and caster sugar.
- Place the cornflour in a small saucepan and stir in the lemon mixture a tablespoonful at a time.
- Pop your mixture on the hob and bring to the boil. Heat for around 1 minute – it should turn thick and glossy.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the soya cream, vegan butter, and salt. Allow to cool, pop in a container
- and refrigerate until needed.