This simple vegan gluten-free bread recipe is excellent for all bakers, from beginners to experts. You’ll make the perfect gluten free bread mix with vegandiet.space tips and tricks.
Yield: Serves 4
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30-45 mins
- 1 medium banana
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon liquid stevia or honey
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup almond flour A pinch of salt
Tip: Use a flax-egg or potato starch instead of the banana. Add 2-3 tablespoons of extra liquid.
- Peel the banana, mash it with a fork, and add mash to a bowl. Add the honey and coconut milk. Mix well to combine.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (177°C). In another bowl, add all the dry ingredients – baking soda, flour, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well to combine.
- Slowly pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir the combination with a spatula to make a fluffy dough batter.
- Pour this batter into a greased bread pan and bake for 30-45 mins. Bake until the top of the loaf is nicely browned.
• Substitute the almond flour with whole wheat, whole grain, or tuber flours like tapioca, sweet potato, taro, or yucca.
• Add herbs, lemon, fruits, or berries.
Nutritional Value Per Serving (1 small loaf):
• Calories: 225
• Fat (g): 7.7
• Carbs (g): 35.7
• Dietary Fiber (g): 4.2
• Sugars (g): 9
• Protein (g): 4.3 Back to ToC