Vegan Shake It Up Spinach Spin Recipe
A vegan spinach recipe has a very mild flavor and will naturally add vitamins and boost your metabolism.
- 1 Cup Frozen Raspberries
- ½ Cup Fresh Spinach
- ¼ Cup Dried Oatmeal
- 12-15 Ice Cubes
- 8 Baby Carrots
- 2 Teaspoons Flaxseed Oil
Spinach is hard to actually blend properly, so it is best that you blend your spinach and carrots first. Having both chilled will help. Then you can add your raspberries and oatmeal, and then finally your flaxseed oil and ice cubes. Only use as many ice cubes as you want to get the proper consistency that matches your tastes.
Why These Ingredients:
- Raspberries: As stated before, raspberries are the right combination to make sure that you are getting what you need for weight loss. You won’t be consuming many calories, they’re naturally sweet, and they are high in fiber. It’s the perfect combination.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is great for weight loss because it is high in fiber, and it will help keep you full. That’s one of the reasons that oatmeal is usually used for breakfast, and staying full is extremely important when you are dealing with weight loss smoothies. Otherwise, you will end up snacking and eating more than you really should.
- Carrots: Carrots are considered to be a natural weight loss food, and that is why it was added to this smoothie. They are full of nutrients, beta-carotene, and even fiber that is all needed for weight loss. Better yet, they don’t have that many calories, so they will do very little damage to your weight loss regime.
- Flaxseed Oil: Flaxseed oil is full of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, which will help you to melt those pounds away. This means that it will give you the energy you need without adding too many calories, it is also high in fiber and will help your digestive system.
- Spinach: Spinach is known to decrease cravings, provide the fiber you need, and provide nutrients that are sure to help you with your goal of shedding those unwanted pounds. This is why spinach was added to this weight loss smoothie.