Vegan Peach Supreme Recipe
Super healthy recipe for a peach supreme smoothie, it’s vegan and the frozen fruit makes it thick and dessert like.Enjoy it with all your friends!
- ½ Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Flaxseed Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- ½ Teaspoon Ginseng Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup Frozen Peaches (chopped)
It is best to add in everything at once when it comes to this smoothie and blend it on high to get the right consistency. There isn’t much to get stringy, so you can run the blender on medium if you want to make sure not to over process your smoothie, which would make it a little more liquidity than most people want.
Why These Ingredients:
- Flaxseed Oil: Flaxseed is a great way to kick off your weight loss regime, and it mixes into a smoothie pretty well. Flaxseed is high in Omega3 fatty acids. It’s also very low in carbohydrates. You will also stay full longer with flaxseed oil, as it does act as a mild appetite suppressor.
- Chia Seeds: Chia seeds are another ingredient in this smoothie that will help you to stay full longer, as it will expand in your stomach and offer a little bit of protein. Protein is essential when using smoothies in place of meals.
- Peaches: Peaches will help to naturally sweeten this smoothie, and it helps you to control your calorie intake since they aren’t excessively high. It also has many vital nutrients for a healthy body and healthy weight loss.
- Ginseng: Ginseng is in this smoothie to give you an energy boost, but it also helps you to fight fatigue, which is important when you are getting accustomed to a new daily diet. Best of all, it doesn’t add that many calories. Almond Milk: Almond milk is here to even out everything that you are taking in with this smoothie recipe since it helps you with a little protein and nutrients that only a dairy-like product can provide.
- Honey: Honey, in this smoothie, is mainly there to provide energy and a bit of sweetness to the smoothie. Though, the almond milk helps with that too. The energy is vital, as you need the energy to get through the day and exercise.