The method to Delicious and Easy Sweet Potato Chips for a New Healthy Vegan Lifestyle – (Vegan Diet, Vegan Pancakes, Vegan Recipes, Weight Loss, Vegetarian)
Yield: Serves 4
Prep Time: 10-15 mins
Cook Time: 40-60 mins (3 Batches)
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled
- 4-5 drops of olive or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika 1 teaspoon salt
Tip: Depending on the size of your oven and baking sheet, you may have to bake chips in 2-4 batches.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F(190°C). Peel the sweet potatoes and make thin round slices with a knife or a slicer. Add the slices to a bowl and combine them with salt, paprika, and oil.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the potato slices on the sheet leaving enough space between them.
- Each batch takes 20 minutes to bake. Flip the potato slices after the first 10 minutes and bake for 10 more minutes. Check frequently after 15 minutes to ensure the chips don’t burn.
- Take the chips out of the oven and let them cool for 2-3 minutes, while you bake the next batch. Serve immediately with vegan cheese, salsa, or dips.
- Store the remaining chips in a paper bag or an airtight container. Alternatives: Make the chips with spinach, kale, apple, peach, pumpkin, raw banana, or squash.
Nutritional Value Per Serving:
• Calories: 80
• Fat (g): 1.2
• Carbs (g): 13.2
• Dietary Fiber (g): 2.2
• Sugars (g): 0
• Protein (g): 0.8