Potatoes Salad Vegan Diet
The method to Delicious and Easy Epic Potatoes Salad for a New Healthy Vegan Lifestyle – (Vegan Diet, Vegan Pancakes, Vegan Recipes, Weight Loss, Vegetarian)
Yield: Five to 6
Time: 50 minutes
- Freshly ground pepper and salt
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 to Three tsp cumin
- 3/4 cup minced fresh mint leaves
- 2 diced fresh chilies Almost
- 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced scallion
- ¼ to half cup raisins
- One cored, seeded, and medium-sized quartered red bell pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoon grated orange zest
- Please get your oven ready by preheating it to 405 degrees F or so.
- Now cut your sweet potatoes to bite size pieces after peeling them. Take two tbsp of the oil and while placing the potatoes on a baking sheet, top them with the oil and coat them by tossing.
- Using your salt and pepper, sprinkle the potatoes and get them roasted with occasional turning until they are tender inside and brown on the outside. This could take around thirty minutes.
- Stop cooking and place them in a pan.
- Dress the potatoes as they are cooking and now you should add the leftover oil blender, about six tbsps. Also, add bell pepper, zest, vinegar, and cumin then use little pepper and salt to top the potatoes. Smooth them by pureeing.
- Since you have mint, scallion, raisins, and chilies, use them to toss the warm potatoes. Now you should add the dressing (as much as required) and toss until well coated. Now serve instantly.